Friday, 10 May 2013
  15 Replies
  2.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I,ve recently invested £34 for this add-on to my home adsl router.If you,re on Bt you can opt for the Bt-fon package but this is for a one off price add-on to any existing broadband provider,except cable i presume.So far i,ve only tried it in the U.K. and it gives good results when searching for a bt-fon hotspot connect with your setup e-mail and password and away you go.Looking at the map of europe there seem to be plenty of spots around the U.K. france belgium and even portugal.I,ve downloaded the global list and on our visit to mexico next year our hotel is listed.Happy days :)
I,ve yet to try it in any other country but we,re off for a couple weeks to france/spain in july so will give it a go then.
Has anyone else any experience or thoughts on this?
Coupled with viber and skype it should be a cheap method for communicating back home etc.
Cheers pete :thumbs:

Pete and jan

Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection