Friday, 13 September 2013
  3 Replies
  2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi we are an unusual family with a lot of health issues and disabilities. We have just bought a Motor home in the hope of making the most of every opportunity with our youngest child being terminally ill.
We hope to take posession of a large adapted ex Library van before next weekend. That gives us a week to get ready to take it away on our first weekend adventure,
EEK excited and terrified in equal measure.

We are looking at somewhere Gloucester way. For our first weekend. We need electric hookup as our daughter needs electricity for her medical equipment.
There will be myself my husband and son and Daughter,
My husband is quite nervous of driving something so long...it is 29ft so hopefully no narrow lanes.

Any help and advice very welcome.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
The camping and caravan club do a motorhome handling course which I can highly recommend. Even if you got on OK this weekend, it is worth considering. It gave my OH the confidence to drive ours, and now we go all over Europe sharing the driving
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection