Thursday, 02 January 2014
  0 Replies
  1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
For those subscribed to our newsletter list you should have your copy now. Please let me know if you haven't received one and you think that you should have.

The content is more or less as follows:

If you have visited the Club Motorhome website during the holidays you may have noticed some more changes...

The NEW website is live and has moved up a gear or two!

Apart from styling changes there have been improvements with the main menu system, Motorhome Stopovers for instance, can be accessed from the top line instead of having to search through the menu to find it. The 'drop-down' menu system has been re-worked to avoid having to scroll down to reach longer lists of items.

The biggest change however, is that the site is now what's called 'responsive' - this means that it displays in different ways according to the user's screensize, especially smartphones and tablets. All in all, the website should be much easier for everyone to use, wherever you are.

The Forums also have a new look. Users will soon get used to the feel of it I'm sure, posting and answering topics is slightly different but follows a logical process - try it and see ;)

I have carried out extensive testing but would appreciate being notified if you find any problems using the site, there will be some ongoing bug fixing I'm sure.

Visitors, or those not logged in as subscribers, will find the stopover mapping very limited because subscriber content is just that.... Just one good reason to subscribe if you haven't already :)

For example:
Visitor view
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/neilmac500/visitor-stopover-map-1_zpseb1f2ef4.jpg

Subscriber view
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/neilmac500/subscriber-stopover-map-1_zps79a1b0d7.jpg

Thank you to those that have kept me extra busy of late with all the new stopover submissions - it's really much appreciated!

I'll keep this short as I'm aware that this is the 3rd newsletter in a couple of months due to site problems, repairs and now upgrades so don't want to be a nuisance to you.

Please login in to view the changes as soon as you can (especially if you haven't for a while) and let me know what you think via the forums or by email webmaster@clubmotorhome.co.uk

If you would like to receive future newsletters then just fill in your details in the box at the bottom right corner of this page. Conversely, if you are subscribed to receive them and no longer wish to do so please just click on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the newsletter - and unless you really want to, please don't report the newsletter as spam as one kind(?) member did today, we don't send out spam.... just newsletters to those that wish to receive them :)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection