Tuesday, 01 April 2014
  1 Replies
  2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Did you receive our latest newsletter 'Comments & Feedback' that's just been sent out?

There are now thousands of subscribers to the Club Motorhome newsletter and at such a level it can become quite expensive to send them :( .

There are analytics available to me to monitor newsletter response and this does show that for whatever reasons there have been quite a few members who don't appear to receive/open them. So what I have done this time is to remove enough of these subscribers to keep the overall numbers at a realistic level.

Now, if you haven't received this one and think you should have please check your spam/junk box FIRST and if there's nothing there you will need to subscribe/re-subscribe by putting your email address into the newsletter subscription box as shown -

I'm very happy to send out our news to anyone that actually wants it :) . Our newsletters are just that - news about Club Motorhome. We don't continually ask for money, we don't advertise products to sell, we don't send out spam etc... just a good old fashioned newsletter :thumbs:

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Our latest newsletter 'Summer fun' has just been sent out - although, strangely on the copy I received its just titled 'Newsletter' :unsure:

Please check your junk/spam mailboxes if you haven't received one and think you should have :thumbs:

Just to reiterate the initial post on this thread I have trimmed newsletter subscribers who do not appear to be active in any way when they receive them.

The newsletter software tracks and reports response to mailings so that it helps me maintain a cost effective mailout.

Each newsletter subscriber is, in effect, scored following mailouts - whether they receive it to their mailserver, whether they open it, whether they react to its content by say, clicking on a link etc etc.

Now bearing in mind there is a cost involved, from this I can see who it is worthwhile sending to, and if someone has been on the list over a year but appears to not be interested they get deleted.

But to stress the point: I'm very happy to send out our news to anyone that actually wants it :) . Our newsletters are just that - news about Club Motorhome. We don't continually ask for money, we don't advertise products to sell, we don't send out spam etc... just a good old fashioned newsletter :)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection