Tuesday, 10 January 2012
  1 Replies
  2.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
[color=#ff0000]How's this for an offer?[/color]

When you buy a 12 month subscription to Club Motorhome (which gives you full access to the website) we will give you a further 12 months FREE!

Or, you can nominate a friend to receive the free 12 months!

The offer is available to everyone whether a new member or existing subscriber

[color=#ff0000]How to take advantage of this offer which is available for just one month:[/color]

As a new registering member

Complete the registration form and proceed to the subscription page.

Select 12 Month Subscription and click the 'Paypal Buy Now' button and complete the transaction.

When I receive confirmation of your registration and payment I will manually add the additional 12 months to your membership period.

Once you have logged in you can check the length of your membership here.

If however, you want to nominate a friend for the free 12 months I will need, from you, their name, preferred username and email address in advance - just email me at webmaster@clubmotorhome.co.uk with the details. Again, when I receive confirmation of your registration and payment I will add your friend as a full member for 12 months.

As A FREE Forum Member

When logged in go to your membership details page here and click the 'Upgrade/Renew' button.

Select 12 Month Subscription and click the 'Paypal Buy Now' button and complete the transaction.

When I receive confirmation of your renewal and payment I will manually add the additional 12 months to your membership period.

Whilst you are logged in you can check the length of your membership here.

If however, you want to nominate a friend for the free 12 months I will need, from you, their name, preferred username and email address in advance - just email me at webmaster@clubmotorhome.co.uk with the details. Again, when I receive confirmation of your renewal and payment I will add your friend as a full member for 12 months.

As an existing paid subscriber

When logged in go to your membership details page here and click the 'Upgrade/Renew' button.

Regardless of your existing subscription select 12 Month Subscription and click the 'Paypal Buy Now' button and complete the transaction.

When I receive confirmation of your renewal and payment I will manually add the additional 12 months to your membership period.

Whilst you are logged in you can check the length of your membership here.

If however, you want to nominate a friend for the free 12 months I will need, from you, their name, preferred username and email address in advance - just email me at webmaster@clubmotorhome.co.uk with the details. Again, when I receive confirmation of your renewal and payment I will add your friend as a full member for 12 months.

[color=#ff0000]Please remember that this offer is only available for one month - that is from today January 10th 2012 to 10th February 2012 - so don't delay![/color]

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Just a reminder....

There is just under week left to take advantage of this offer ;)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection