Wednesday, 09 September 2015
  0 Replies
  1.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
You may know about tihs from the latest newsletter that I sent out yesterday or may have seen this as you've logged in - I’ve setup some software that allows members to chat realtime on a one-to-one basis.

This is very easy to use although I’ll put together a short tutorial on how to use it in due course. You’ll see the popup box in the bottom right corner of the website when you are logged in - it’s not for guests, just members.

You’ll see a list in the box of who’s online and you can just click their name which causes a chat box to open and chat away! Type your comment and send it, the recipient gets a similar box popup on their screen which they then type their reply into the bottom of the box. It’s easy and it’s private - between you and whoever you are chatting to.

It’s also easy to mark yourself as Available, Busy, Invisible or Offline so you don’t need to use it if you don’t want to. If you are not using it a timer will make you appear offline automatically anyway after a short while.

So please try and use these features as it is my aim to get more members communicating with each other :)

As always feedback welcome! B)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection