Friday, 18 December 2015
  2 Replies
  1.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I'm just posting up to date information for the above Aire. We stayed here in September as it is convenient for the ferry terminal to Venice.
We were touring with our friends. The charge per night for our friends 8 metre van was 20 euros and for us at 9 metres it was 23 euros. This did not include ehu which was an extra 3 euros per night.
The vans were parked very close together.
On the upside very good wifi was included and hot showers.
We paid for the one night and were so glad we did as on further recce of the area we discovered a campsite just 30 or so metres further on.
There were plenty of pitches but the ones furthest away from reception (next
To a brand new heated swimming pool) were the largest with plenty of space for awning chairs etc.
Prices per night varied depending on season and length of stay. We stayed for 2 weeks and as it was low season it worked out just under 20 euros a night inclusive of ehu and hot showers. Wifi was extra at 3 euros but this was for length of stay. Free shuttle bus to ferry terminal as well.
I'm sorry but I don't have the co-rods but the campsite is called the Miramare and they do have a website.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Spinner
Had a great time thanks. The campsite was a 'no brainer' this time.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection