Monday, 03 September 2012
  6 Replies
  3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Whilst adding some more pubs to our UK Pub Stopovers today I thought I would ask the question.....

If you have visited or know of any potentially suitable businesses that you think may allow the occasional motorhome to park overnight please let us know.

I will then contact that business and ask their permission to add to our stopover directories and.... although we mostly list pubs at the moment we are keen to expand on other interesting locations wherever they are in the UK.

So if you know of any pubs, farm shops, craft centres, vineyards etc we'd love to hear about them.

You can submit the details using our form >>>Click<<< or by all means let us know by email on stopovers@clubmotorhome.co.uk

Your help is greatly appreciated :thumbs:

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Just to bump this thread....

We called in at a couple of likely locations in Somerset the day before yesterday to buy some honey in a farm shop and some cider at a farm that is also a cider producer. Both have subsequently been contacted to see if we can add them to our listings and we're awaiting their responses.

So that's how WE do it - so if YOU pass, or call into, any likely looking businesses please do let us know and we'll make contact and do the rest....

Your help to make our UK Stopovers for motorhomes listings the best available are greatly appreciated :thumbs:

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection