Sunday, 20 January 2013
  10 Replies
  3.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi all happy New year too.
After a long time deciding the best approach to repairing the hairline cracks in my plastic shower tray. I got estimates when in the uk from a good but expensive repair (£300) but been a Yorkshireman I wanted a better priced but a good job. So after searching on the net I found http://www.tubbyuk.com .Very good customer service always at the end of the phone if you want advice & posted my kit out to Spain in no time at all. I made good the cracks first & made a thorough job of preparing the shower tray before painting. I followed the instructions to the book & the result was far beyond my expectations , The paint went on very easily & the finish was great. Even though I say it myself the job looks very professional. They have a colour chart which they posted to me in Spain & i picked the colour I wanted & it was spot on .Really pleased with the results & I have been in touch with Grant at Tubby uk to express my delight with the paint. I said I would add a link to my item on the forum to help anyone wanting to repair their shower tray themselves. It cost me about £53 for the kit ,i did get the larger kit as I wanted to do my basin to match & repair the cracks too. If you just need to repair the shower tray the kits are £43. But Grant gave me this code BILL001 ,use this code when you order you will get 5% off .I hope this maybe of use to anyone looking to repait their shower tray.

Best regards Bill ,Pat & the dogs
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Yes it looks very nice, we would also like to know what you used to fill the cracks in, did it come with the kit, did you have to sand the plastic tray down as we need to do ours. thanks
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.

ADVERT - Full Members don't see these - click our link below to hide them

Click here to join or upgrade to Full Member

We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection