Tuesday, 26 February 2013
  11 Replies
  2.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi

Hoping to go to Ireland in May / June and tour for a week or so. We havent been to Ireland before. Can anybody recommend some good sites with plenty of local interest, POI or places that we really should see.
Large camper makes finding sites that can accomodate quite hard work, so would appreciate any help offered.

Thanks
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Crikey Jock, Glad you don't "get in TOUGH" with me.

I don't like getting TOUGH with anyone K, but I do like to get, and keep in touch. :laugh:

Off on Sunday to the Real Spain Trip, wish you both were coming we will miss your company. Maybe next year.

You and me both pal. :( You and Pauline will have to apply a bit of psychological pressure on my Rita for me, when we meet next..........please. ;) Have a safe journey meandering down through France and Spain.

BTW, I should have posted above, that the IMCC were helpful towards us, purely due to us being members of the UK MCC.

Cheers for now,

Jock.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection