Sunday, 18 August 2013
  5 Replies
  2.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Evening all,

Just got back from our first 'sleepover' in Bessie and we have a query about grey waste disposal. We're a little surprised that she didn't come with a grey waste hose but this is obviously easily rectified by buying one :silly:, However, does it need some sort of coupler to fix it to outlet on the van? We can see that it is a female connector on the van, but does the hose simply screw into it, or do we need a male connector to join the two together? If the latter is the case, can you tell me its correct name so I know what to search for :roll: .

Apologies if this sounds ignorant but if you don't ask, you don't know.

Thanks

Kate x
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi the grey waste pipe needs to be measured as there are a couple of different sizes, that can be bought cheaply over the net. Crinkly tube generally needs a sleeve that fits into and over the end of the pipe which then slips over your waste pipe.
Should you purchase a length of pipe I recommend that you get a length that will allow you to reach the other side of your van, as most services on pitches are on the 'back' of the vans
Regards.
Kontiki645 service pitches
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection