New

Help!

Sunday, 20 October 2013
  2 Replies
  1.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
:thumbs: Hi, I'm Sharon and I have recently decided that I want to buy a motorhome and get around as much of the british countryside as I can. I have never participated in any kind of club activity before but changes to my personal life have catapolted me into a whole new way of thinking so here I go!! I love being outdoors, I love space, fresh air, sunshine, and winter strangely enough! I would appreciate anyone's advice on the most suitable motorhome to buy as I am clueless. I have a crazy dog who will be my travel companion and would like to be able to accomodate at least 1 friend on some of the trips so I'm thinking a 2/3 berth? One of my favourite places is South Shropshire just bordering Wales. I prefer mountainous country to pretty or flat, rugged all the way:-) If you think you could offer friendship/guidance in my new life quest it'd be great to hear from you.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Ronnie
I agree with what Neil says. We spent nearly 12 months looking at vans before we decided on one that suited us.
I notice that you enjoy the winter season. If you are thinking of using a motorhome in winter then another consideration might be that you choose a 'winterised' model. These vans are better insulated and will be much warmer.
Good luck
Julie
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection