Sunday, 20 October 2013
  4 Replies
  3.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi
I am a solo motorhomer ( with two dogs ) traveling the south coast of England at the present and I was just wondering if there are any other solo m/hrs out there who may fancy a meet, chat, coffee talk about their experiences that sought of thing, I don't know if you already have previously posted on this subject, I am aware that the CC have a section for what I can see is mostly for caravaners who hold meets throughout the year, I just thought it would be a good idea if Club motorhomers did the same thing, motorhomers talking about motorhome things. I'm not trying to stir up any bad feeling with either organisation, I'm just asking a question.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Westieman65
Not Maidstone man myself but worked most of my working life in Maidstone and retiring in a few months time. You lucky man able to please ourself. Not quite fortunate myself , out in my mh not as often as I like, so far I have been to a few show rallies, Lincoln, Malvern, etc. and aboard France and Belgium , most recent outings to the air show at Eastbourne , Salford , was at NEC , went in my mh and wild camp nearby, enjoyed the show sight seeing of course.
Never would spend that kind of money in a camper, mostly solo, just too much to leave unattended park up somewhere when I am walking about. Got a 10year old German van.
Regards
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection