Friday, 01 November 2013
  3 Replies
  1.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi all,

Just a quick intro. 50something from N Wales, semi-retired, leading a generally non-productive life. :laugh:

Started Motorhoming earlier this year, just me, the other half and Muttley the Dog. We love our van and as I write this we are sat in a very wet, windy site at Barmouth….But who cares, its the freedom that counts.

So far we've only travelled around the UK, next year we may spread our wings and dip our toes in the Channel.

We make full use of social media tools, especially Twitter, which is how we connected with neilmac a few months ago. Twitter is a very underused tool within the MH community, but fantastic once you get its measure. I've also been blogging on our van and travels since Feb 13. So far i'm actually managing to keep it up to date. Look forward to interacting with you all.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Go South, young man!

Over or under the Channel would be great idea for next year to find countries that actually like people who drive around in Motorhomes.

Don't forget Muttleys passport, the sooner you get it the better, and welcome to the life on the open road.

I like the blog – keep on posting.

https://vimeo.com/77629093 – have the sound on and enjoy the fact that there are other drivers whose driving skills could be a bit better.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection