Monday, 07 April 2014
  2 Replies
  2.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi Guys, this is my first blog question. We are looking to buy a S/H Auto Trail MH no older than 2008 but just wanted to ask do you get any condensation build up overnight when sleeping in them, never had or used a MH before? Thanks Jeff
Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
Hi Jeff and Welcome to our world.

Your question I think is all a matter of temperature difference between the outside and inside temperature. The main factor then is how well things are insulated.

Our winter trips are quite often in sub zero temperatures and we use both inside and outside silver screens on the windscreen. I also make up from some old silver screen material a set of internal screens for all of the windows. These fit between the perspex of the window and the Dometic screens. Our new van is very well winterised and we tend to keep a low level of heating on throughout the night.

On one of our previous vans from the Compass stable I bought an 8 x 4 sheet of that high density foam from B & Q that is covered in a silver foil material cut it to size and no nailed it under the van. You just cannot have too much insulation in the winter.

In the Summer just open a window or skylight.

Has freedom to travel

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection