Sunday, 07 September 2014
  3 Replies
  2.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
hi all,

I have just joined as I will be taking my wife and 2 teenagers (15 & 18) to Spain next year in a motorhome. But most importantly we have never done anything like this before - in fact we've hardly ever been camping.
The initial intention is to hire a big (6 berth) motorhome and get the ferry to Santander, then stopovers to Madrid (short stay) then stopovers to Barcelona (short stay) then back to Santander ... all this in 14 days.

Is this a good plan I ask ?

Am I being over ambitious ?

Will I find stopovers with showers etc ?

I need all the help I can get and any advice would be most welcome :-)

Regards

Ian & Angela
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Ian and Angela and :welcome1:

Just a quick reply from me as I'm on some dodgy wifi outside a French supermarket!!

Some more info might help. Will both of you drive and is the 14 days including the ferry travel?

As regards stopovers showers are unlikely at most unless they are campsites so best to use your onboard facilities.

Have you considered driving down through France against cost of ferry? May be a better experience to include France and then the Spanish bit.

Hopefully there will be some ideas from others for you :thumbs:

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection