Saturday, 08 November 2014
  5 Replies
  2.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Having been a Club Motorhome member for three months I thought it was about time that I introduced myself and my motorhome companion, (lover, friend and wife). Now I am not normally regarded as a ‘clubby’ person. Don’t get me wrong I am not unfriendly but I / we are not the sort who enjoy making paper hats and going on coach tours, that’s why we opted for the motorhome. Meeting up with likeminded people though and chatting about motorhome travels and experiences especially with a glass of wine or beer in the rays of the setting sun is most satisfying. So if you are out on the road and see a Frankia (02 reg RHD tag axle, there aren’t many) in the UK or abroad then flash your lights and say there’s Spinner! :kiss:

:D

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi thanks
Ah yes, Rivesalte and Muscat very nice especially when it is chilled right down. We usually open a bottle before the meal, the only problem is once you opened the bottle it's a job to stop.

Spinner

Its not so much a tour of germany,at that time more a look at a list of likely motorhomes.
I,m looking to buy another one next year post april and once I get my hands on my pension pot .... :)

Pete and jan

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection