Friday, 29 May 2015
  3 Replies
  2.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I've just done the initial setup on a chat facility that works along the lines of Facebook in terms of its Timeline.

[Existing members automatically have access :lol:

It's not meant to replace our forums but to provide more communication and 'banter' between members. If you have a look at the page 'Members' Chat Timeline' you'll get the idea. As well as the overall timeline shown via that link there is also a record of each members personal input on their profile page.

This is very new software so there may be the odd bug and there are more extras to be added to it as they release.

On a serious note: spam, advertising etc will not be tolerated.

Just have some fun with it B)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Great to see this feature gathering momentum :thumbs:

Just to remind though that members have to 'connect' with each other to be able to join in and comment on others' postings. Connecting is easy and there's no reason why not to connect to every member that see that is already posting for starters.

If you want to see how the connection process works just connect with me (NEILMAC) or caromac - You'll see a 'Request Connection' button at the top of our profiles, it really is very easy.

To try and explain the reasons for having this feature I wrote a short piece here - What is it? How does it work? Why have it? - Bare with me and read it through as hopefully it will make some sense to you as a great way to 'virtually' meet other members ;)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection