Wednesday, 19 August 2015
  1 Replies
  1.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
well, we`ve been to Longleat for our first stop, 2 day really, and I heard a click, click from the rear wheel, and thought, blast. Turned out to be a stone in the tyre, new tyres. Then the gas. took me a week to sort out how the cooker worked, der, lid of cooker has to be right back, but all is now sorted, so off we go, first trip from hometown Portsmouth, yes, I know, is Blackpool, to see the lights and grandson in Wigan, then a good round tour of a few pubs the area. something to talk about is I meet this camper in Hayling Island and he had these folding solar panels, 40w, and told me it`s a blessing on the batteries, so I bought 100w and these are amazing, knowing that the van battery can drain if left standing, and checked the voltage that was 12.1, put on the solar panels, and after 1/2hr, went up to 12.7, just to keep it up, so , anyway, less of me, and I`ll let you all know on my treks and what I`ll find. cheers for this site, :cheer:
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection