Sunday, 01 April 2012
  0 Replies
  2.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I'm posting this here as a 'heads up' to our classified advert section and as a reminder that advertising items for sale or wanted on Club Motorhome is completely FREE for the time being ;) .

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/neilmac500/starway.jpg

The scooter is a 2001 125cc 4 stroke machine so very capable ridden two up. Its covered less than 3000 miles from new and comes with various documentation including handbook and parts books.

Its in generally good condition. There are some cosmetic marks where the securing straps rub when its on the rack but nothing to affect the use of the scooter.

I'm only selling it because now we have a dog its just not getting used.

Very cheap to tax, cheap insurance and MOT until August 2012.

The rack is made by Watling Trailers and it just bolts on in place of the towball on your existing towing bracket. I've covered about 15,000 miles with it and no problems.

It comes with loading ramp, securing straps and lightboard so the whole assembly is ready to go!

Its all still fitted to the back of my motorhome in Spain and will be back in the UK in August when the scooter will be re-MOT'd if not sold before.

Spec:

Scooter 125cc watercooled 4 stroke. Automatic gearing so just 'twist and go'! Weight: 115kgs

Rack galvanised platform on powdercoated frame. Weight 30kgs. Capacity 130kgs.

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection