Friday, 19 February 2016
  7 Replies
  2.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi

We love touring France in our van (doesn't everyone?) and are heading for Brittany for two and a bit weeks in June. Only plan so far is ferry or tunnel to Calais, one night at La Mailleraye Sur Seine (great aire) then another at the small aire at Sains in Brittany.

After that I haven't decided yet, we will just head west and see what we find. We are very lazy when away and would rather spend our time eating and drinking wine than driving so we don't want to drive too far each day.

Just wondered which aires you CM members would recommend? Don't have to be on the coast but we do like at least a bakers within walking distance if possible. I have looked at the CM Brittany aires pages of course plus I have All the Aires France but there are just so many nice looking places to choose from.

On previous trips we have visited Dinan and Josselin but we want to get a bit further west this time.

Which aires, towns etc should we visit?

Paul

Aire at Josselin, yes its just a car park but there is a service poiint. Very pleasant town with chateau
Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
We spent a while in that area in September a couple of years ago and loved it. You can see all the places we stayed at, in our blog

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog/thetravelmoores/3/tpod.html

May be of some use to you.

Sue & Brian

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection