Sunday, 06 March 2016
  13 Replies
  3.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi all,
As some of you know I am due to go to France at Easter, for 2 weeks, probably down towards La Rochelle.
I haven't been this time of year for many years.
What's the weather usually like in late March? I was hoping for a few degrees warmer than here.

I have seen a weather forecast which claims 10 degrees C in La Rochelle and 26 degrees C here in the U.K with a heatwave.

Also my dad has broken his ankle and leg this week, so I'm wondering about possible postponing France until the Summer, especially if its colder than here!

In 3 minds about it! :unsure:

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Well thats where I am lucky so far.
[li][/li]
My kids are too young for phones and they have 1 kindle tablet that they share and it often goes a week without use.
They both use my laptop for homework too.
When we go away in the motorhome, I even leave my mobile phone at home.
If we ever go to places that are all singing and dancing with things for the kids to do, we always end up on the beach or in a forest etc, exploring and making games up.

This morning my 8 year old has wired up his own fire alarm system complete with call points, bell etc.
The tv hasnt been on downstairs! :-)

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection