Monday, 29 August 2016
  8 Replies
  3.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hello everyone, we are rob & Sam, and our 2 dogs. were fairly new to motorhoming and we have an old 89 hymer. I look
forward to hearing from you all.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello Rob, Sam and Dogs ... There are lots of us on here who are 'New' to motorhoming (I'm from a camping then caravanning background) ... you are amongst friends ... all of us learning as we go
We would love to see some pictures of your Hymer (have you named it) and for me pictures of the two dogs ... :D
As you can see from my avatar I have a black lab called Max and my 1999 Duetto is called Denny ... :)

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi katmax we also have a black lab called Rene, and a husky cross called Zac, weve caravanned for years also, but when weve been down to spain we found the site pitches were small and with 2 big dogs we thought we would try a hymer. Its a B544 and the layout seemed to give us more floor space for them,(things you do for dogs!!)
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
They are lovely ... you would need plenty of floor space with two large dogs ... :p
As to doing things for our dogs ... I even put a sidecar on my beloved BSA A10 just so I could take my dog to the TT races ... as I would not put her in a kennel ... upshot was I loved the sidecar outfit and kept it on all future bikes ... :)

Kathy and Max dog

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Katmax, where do I go to cl as friend?
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Katmax, where do I go to cl as friend?

Morning all :D
Do you mean how do you 'Friend' people ... or accept as a friend?
To accept a request go to the top of your 'Your Page' and you will see a icon like a group of People (see picture) (I hope)
To friend people click on their name and then click the add friend box on their profile
Hope this makes sense :) :) :)

Kathy and Max dog

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello from me too :D

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello Rob & Sam

Welcome. Old Hymers are good vans, still see plenty on the road. Tell us about any up and coming adventures.

Spinner

:D

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello and welcome
Oldies are goodies, Hymers especially
Happy travels to you and your lovely dogs

« Vive La France, le paradis du camping-car! »

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection