Tuesday, 30 August 2016
  2 Replies
  2.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
We are Bob & Brenda getting excited about picking up our Hymer Tramp next month and exploring Spain and beyond. Having lived in this beautiful country for 12 years, we've explored most of the south coast but love the freedom of a motorhome and have never visited Northern Spain - our first trip! We plan to visit the UK next Spring and will be asking for tips and advice for the East coast / Scotland and Yorkshire! Thanks for the acceptance!
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hola to you too. Plenty of club members spending lots of time in Spain so you are not alone. Not us though, we are near Wells in sunny Somerset. Good luck with the new van and new adventures, plenty of knowledge on here, one way or another!!:D
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hola Bob y Brenda, I would certainly recommend visiting the north....I'm not biased at all just cos I live here in Asturias :o The North covers a large piece of ground and includes some wonderful cities, towns and villages. On the Costa Verde you have all of Pais Vasco, Cantabria, Asturias and Galicia to explore, plus just south of the Cordillera Cantabrica are the provinces of León, Palencia, Burgos, Aragon, Navarra and La Rioja.....that should be enough to keep you busy for a few years :D We have spent some time this summer in Galicia and I can recommend a visit to Ortigueira in A Coruña and Guiteriz in Lugo (free electricity at the Area de Servicios) there is a good restaurant only a few minutes walk from the Area and the Menu del Dia is spot on and at €9 you can't go wrong I can supply GPS co-ordinates if it helps.
Cheers
Phil
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection