Sunday, 02 October 2016
  3 Replies
  2.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi People
We take delivery of our van at the end of October!
Any suggestions for a first outing for about 3 to 4 days about 1 to 2 hours from Manchester??
We need a dry run before we start traveling
Cheers
Sue and Pete
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi
You could just try Burrs Country Park at Bury. I think it's a caravan club site so not the cheapest but lots of people rate it. Other than than that why not try a pub stopover there's quite a few on here.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I second the pub stops, then you can just go, if it starts raining, you can turn around and go the other way!
We quite often get to the main road from our house and just say, left, right, or straight on and that's as far as the plans go!

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
My advice.
Join The Caravan Club. look on line for a site near to you and book it for a week end. You will then soon get used to all the bits a bobs of your van as well as seeing what other people do. We wild Camp a bit but for our main holiday we always use their vast array of sites. We park up and tow a small car which we use for site seeing, shopping ect.
Have a great time.:)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection