The Google Map will give you a guide to what it's like. The GPS details are accurate and the summary information below is believed to be correct - please let us know if you find otherwise, thank you.
At the bottom of the listing you will see another Google Map which you can zoom out to see other stopovers nearby. There is also a Google Streetview pane which, if its available, will let you move around to explore the area.
If you visit, or have visited, this stopover please add a review to the 'Comments' section at the bottom of this page - thank you!
- Type: Pub
- Name: The Bluebell Inn
- Address: Cranesgate S, Spalding PE12 6SN
- Telephone: 01406 540300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.thebluebell.net
- GPS: 52.759616, -0.015458
- Facilities: Service area, toilets, shower and wifi
- Charges: £5 + £2.50 EHU - No pitch fee if buying a meal
- Dog friendly?: Please let us know
- FEEDBACK: Please use the comment section below to give your feedback - thank you!