Friday, 14 February 2014
  6 Replies
  2.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Helllo
My name is Chris & my wife is Gail. We live in Cornwall near Truro. I dont have a motorhome but my situation is this.
We have motorhomed with rentals in the US a couple of times & love the lifestyle. We would like to purchase a vehicle and are planning to travel to Germany to buy a secondhand Hymer(or similar for £15000).
I think this would be a viable proposition compared with purchasing one in the UK but would stand to be corrected!
The other thing is that I have cancer & to do what I have described quickly will involve borrowing the money at a horrrible rate (got equity but no savings!). I know we could rent one but that cost is pretty high & if things go well we might be able to use it for several one month trips.Any advice would be welcome.
Thanks
Chris :unsure:
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello Chris

To us the most important thing in buying a van, after money, is LAYOUT.

Some prefer rear lounges, some like fixed beds, some don't mind making up a bed each night etc

So make sure the chosen layout suits you.

Arthur
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection