Sunday, 27 May 2012
  2 Replies
  2.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi - we live in Sheffield so are very fortunate to be close to the Peak District. We enjoy hill walking and are out there most weekends. (Week days when its the school holidays). We have a general knowledge of walks - low mid and high level mainly around the Castleton/Hope/Edale/Derwent areas so if we can assist in any way to any newcomers to the area please let us know.

Also if anyone has any knowledge of good walks from campsites or cl's let us know - we (I) particularly enjoy coastal walks.

Chris
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Hilary - we usually stay at Castleton Caravan Club site but the local police will tolerate an overnight stop on the road just past the turn off to Winnats Pass. I rang them last December to confirm this.

I'll be off there in June and July so will post when I know dates just in case you are in the area.

Chris
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection