Saturday, 14 January 2017
  5 Replies
  3.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I have been following the ups and downs of German toll charges for cars for the last couple of years. I read recently that the EU has done a deal with Germany and that they have cleared the way for the implementation of tolls for cars late 2017

Just keep taxing road vehicles while ignoring air travel.

Interesting times

Spinner

:D

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Just keep taxing road vehicles while ignoring air travel.

Interesting times

Spinner

Air travel makes people think holidays ... and anything that effects their holiday is something to get upset about ... unfortunately they are to blind to see the bigger picture ...

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I have never been to Germany, its a shame costs always keep going up.

In my opinion almost all air travel should be grounded and stopped anyway at least until environmentally friendly planes are viable and common.

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi!
I have been reading trough ADAC, a German car owners association. I can not find anything about a new road toll, yet.
Are also member in Norwegian NAF, sister organisation of the German ADAC, and some different caravan clubs in Norway and Sweden.
Non of this clubs, have yet any definitive information about the new German road toll, which in fact has been a hot theme since 2009. I hope the EU drops the idea of road tax/toll.
We have enough of that in Norway, most of our main roads are with road toll.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi again!
Got some more info about German road toll, there are some negotiations between Berlin and Brussels, about road toll.

Eventually the toll/tax will come, today it is not decided when or which price on what roads. There are several different suggestions from the politicians i Germany. The only sad thing that are no doubt, there will be one kind of toll/tax in Germany.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks Per-Harald

Maybe the up and coming German elections will delay the situation :D

Spinner

:D

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection